Sunday, September 21, 2008

Exhaustion....

And I only had two days of school this past week. EEK

I think that things are really starting to catch up with me. Teaching everyday, going to work fours days a week, trying to have fun, writing lesson plans for when my University Supervisor comes this week and next, and participating in church activities that I like...EXHAUSTION!

Oh well, only 11 1/2 weeks of school left and then I will start putting my name out there for a teaching position, but until then, I will continue to work at the library.

My Grandparents are leaving Monday the 22 for Illinois for 2 weeks, So I wish then a safe trip. I know that they are looking forward to going and getting away and enjoying the Fall weather with their friends that live there.

Not much else is happenings, except that our Sunday School class is have a Chili cook off and Euchre night this coming Saturday at our church. We, our class, is looking forward to it and to date we have sold 28 tickets and i have not bought mine yet. Hopefully the next post will have the results of that. Till then......

No comments: