Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New moves, and Grooves

Yep. you read the title correctly. Tonight I started back to my two hours at the Y. It of course began with 45 minutes on the treadmill and then off to Zumba for a night of new moves, grooves, songs and sores. I really like this group of songs that are picked. Let's just say that I was really sore tonight when I left and the hot shower did not even help relax the muscles. I think that I will be paying for it tomorrow at work. When I left there tonight I felt like I had a real workout.
My dad even asked me why I was so red in the face? I would love to take him one night, but I think all i would do is laugh at him...I am laughing now thinking about it. I am not sure he is coordinated enough to do the stuff we do in Zumba. Oh well.

It has been official that I have been back to work a week now and I feel that I am back into the swing of things. Story times and all. This is the last week for them, but tomorrow is a special one that Miss Amber and I are doing. We are reading books while a trio from the Canton Symphony plays music and sound effects. Miss Jennifer, our new children's person, said that she enjoyed it when she read at the practice and another branch. We will even have cookies for the kids and adults too. A win win for all, stories, special guest and cookies.

In other news, I found out that my friend at work is expecting her 3rd. I am excited to meet the little one, but I have to wait till December, but I will have plenty of other little ones to buy for and welcome into the world before hers.
I also was able to connect with my old youth pastors today on Facebook! I was so excited to talk to them and get the family scoop. I am anxious to talk to them more and more.

That's about it. I think I will go put my feet up and try to find something good on TV tonight and relax my muscles. Till next week....

No comments: