Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yeah Team!

Saturday I went and enjoyed watching my brother play softball for the Special Olympics. They did so well that they won their first game 10-2 over Medina and made it to state. The rule is, if you win your first game then you go to state. They then had to play another game and lost that one 15-3...yikes, but it was good. Matt did extremely well batting, and playing 2ND base. He actually tagged someone out. As you can imagine, those of you who know Matt, he was very excited and almost forgot to throw the ball to third, he did but missed a double play just by a few seconds. In Matt's words, "Oh well I tried" and that's what happened.

The rest of the week has been fairly quiet. Not much to report. I am just getting things ready to take to school. I get to start working on my room with my cooperating teacher on Monday. Still excited....i think.

This weekend is my 10 year class reunion and I am going. My best friend, Kristine is going as well and we are planning on having a blast. We chatted on the phone the other night and decided what we were wearing, who was saving what table and all the good stuff. I am mainly going to see who is married, has kids, divorced, and still single and happy like lil'l ole me!

Until Next week.....have a great weekend and good luck to all my teacher friends that started back this week or on Monday!

No comments: