Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick Post

This has been a busy week. I have been fighting a summer cold, or something to that nature. I am not sure what it was, but I am glad that I am over it.

My mom, grandma and I have been working on cards to take to the Farmer's market this Saturday in Louisville. We will be sharing the table with a friend from church as well. We have also been busy making a special order of anniversary cards for friends of ours too.

August is going to be one of those months as I will be busy getting Fall programming started and planned for work as well as getting those lesson plans and beginning of the year letters and much more for when I start my last semester of student teaching. I am starting to understand when teachers say that August is always busy with school stuff. I guess I better get use to it since I will be in that position sometime soon. I love working at the library but I have to make myself understand that the day will come when I will be teaching in a school and having just as much fun as I do here at the library.
I know in my heart that the right time will come, I just have to trust my instincts and listen to my heart on what God has planned for me in the near future. As Mathew 6:34 says "Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself, today has enough trouble of it's own". I take that verse with me everyday and I hope that you will too. :)

Until next time.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest assured, Lynne, that the kids will love you wherever you end up!