Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh Hum

Oh hum, oh hum...that's all I have to say. Have you ever had one of those weeks when you think that nothing is going right and the time is dragging on and on and on? Well this week has been one of those days. Monday and Tuesday were good days, but man were they long and tiring. You would think with programming three times a week and getting ready for each one at a different time would take up lots of time and make it go fast....HA. Monday night we had movie night with Miss Lynne and we watched "Night at the Museum" and I planned a story time while watching that with the kids. Tuesday was a fun filled morning with baby/toddler time with 22 kids and 12 parents. YIKES. Wednesday was Preschool story time with about the same amount in attendance and then in the afternoon we had our first BIG program where 48 kids came and built a bug out of recycled materials and other art supplies. How inventive these kids are, bu how choatic too. Today is Thursday and well....if time goes any slower I think that I will fall asleep. It has been a very long day, busy with patrons, but time is moving to slow for my book.

In other news, I think that the Praxis test went well, but I will find out in four weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed. This is the last time that I had to take it. I hope that I am right with third time being the charm. This Friday is Matt's prom for work and as always he is looking forward to attending and has been trying to pick out and lay out his clothes for the past two weeks. I think that will be the job tonight and then he will be happy.

That is this week in a nutshell. No funny kid sayings this week. I was hoping to have some for you all. Maybe next week.

Until next time....

No comments: