Monday, April 25, 2011

Reorganizing

Yep...that is what I have been doing...since the weather has not cooperated since I returned from vacation, I have been working in the upstairs of my home. It was a huge task to take on ( I am not done yet) but have made a large dent in things. I was able to take my Grandmothers table from her house since we sold the house and put it upstairs in my one room where I am housing all my school items. In order for the table to come home, I made myself work in the upstairs and put up the metal shelves up that I took my dad's work area in the basement and put things on them such as all my manuals, books, supplies, bulletin board items and all the other things that a teacher accumulates. Once all that was organized, I called dad and said when ever he could, he could bring my table home, so the next night he and my brother were knocking at the door with the table and chairs. Now, the next project is to go through the remainder of the few boxes that I have upstairs and and take what I want and send the rest to Goodwill.

Since I have reorganized my upstairs to make a school work space I have been able to set up the two bedrooms for visitors to use. The rooms actually look like someone could live in them. It's amazing how one week of rainy nights can let you do so much on the inside.

Now only to get outside and get my flowers and such done and looking better then I did last year, would be a wonderful thing to happen.

Until next time.......

No comments: