Saturday, April 9, 2011

Library, Teaching and more

Lately, I have been called to work at the library....To this date, I have three days booked at the library and possibly a lot more to come as the summer months and vacations approach. I still like working at the library and I am amazed at how much I do remember and how to find things quicker than looking them up on the computer. The only thing that I do find myself doing is thinking about where I am and what I am to say when I answer the phone, since I do sub at three different buildings....it's all good though...the patrons are respectful of that at least! Kindergarten is moving along. We have officially started our 4th nine weeks and it is already going into the 2nd week of it...How time flies! I have been prepping and getting things organized and packed up at school with the things that I am done with for the year and won't need till next year. We are moving buildings at the end of this year and I will not know here I am going until sometime in May. I have also applied for a head teacher position, and am waiting to be called for an interview something this month. I will let you all know how that turns out...in the mean time I am expanding and updating my portfolio for the interview. I am very grateful for the training my team teacher has given me in many areas in preparing me to become a head teacher next year. Other than that, my family will be home from vacation Monday night and as you can imagine I am excited to see them, but not to see how much tanner they are than me....UGH.....but all is good. Until the next time, remember to thank God for all he have given and what he has done for us as the Easter season approaches us.

No comments: