Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soreness...

is what you get when you go to the Y and walk on the treadmill and walk a mile in 20 minutes and then go to Zumba. I am paying for it right now. I thought that a hot bath would help, but nope. I have a feeling I will be paying for it tomorrow. This is the third week that I have done Zumba, but the first that I walked that much and that fast in the amount of time. My girlfriend was laughing at me and telling her sister "look at Lynne she is booking it today". I just smiled. I must say that I feel better by doing this. I just hope that I can keep is up and build on my time and work out at the Y.

This weekend is the getaway for my mom, grandma and I and other ladies from church. I am packed from clothes to stamps to all the extras needed and this is only Tuesday. We are leaving Friday morning. I am excited. In the next post I will let you know how many cards I really did make, I think that I have about 60 ready to go, but not for sure. I will also pick up new patterns and ideas that I will also want to try as well while I am there. So until then......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is Zumba!? Do tell...this sounds fun (albeit painful!)