Monday, February 23, 2009

A little bit of everything

That is how the past week as been. I have been so busy doing a little of this and a little of that. I have been making cards with my mom, still working on a Waterfall card that I think our friends from Florida will enjoy, but they live in Canada. I went to friends Saturday night to make cards, went to a friends house Saturday morning to make cards, did a little ironing that ended up being a project and taking two hours...ugh...played Tennis Friday night, went to the Y Tuesday night, bells Wednesday and Thursday and Chancel choir Thursday, yeah i worked too all week as well.
Like I said I have been doing a little of everything, but enjoyed it too.

Not much is happening right now, just ready to start another work week in addition to getting things ready for while I am on vacation. I just realized that yesterday was the 22nd and in a month I will be on the beach with the family enjoying a vacation for two weeks. I am getting vacation fever...you bet...I was thinking about getting my shorts out and seeing which ones I was taking so I could get those ironed as well...ironing again...UGH. After the snow that we got this weekend I am ready to wake up to sunshine, the ocean and the beach, and spending quality time with my family and grandparents.

Well that is a little bit of everything. Until next time.....

No comments: