Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day

What a pleasant surprise it was to wake up at 5:30am and here on the radio that the library was closed due to the weather. So the options were go back to bed, stay up and clean and take a nap later or do nothing all day. Me do nothing HA!
So I got up, had the house cleaned by 7:30 and baked cookies for Sunday School class, paid bills, and watched the new. I never get to watch the news. I has been a pleasant morning. I am honestly thinking about cutting some more card kits to take next weekend. I have ideas for baby cards, and Easter cards, and birthday cards. I just need to get busy cutting.
Not much has been happening. I have not heard anything back on Matt's test he had done, so we are thinking that everything is fine. Yesterday my Grandpa found out that he does not have to go back and have a scope done for three years. We are all pleased with that news.
That's about it for now. Enjoy the snowfall/snow day.
Until Next week....

No comments: