Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year...New Goals

Happy New Year Friends!

I can not believe that 2008 is gone and 2009 is here. So much has happened in the last year that I don't know where time went.

In 2008....

I began my last year of school.

I helped with the Junior High Winter Jam at church

I traveled to Florida with the family for a week.

I made and sold over 200 cards for a church talent project.

I continued to sing in the Chancel Choir

I began helping and became a member of a new bell choir

I still ring the bass bells in Gosbells adult hand bell choir at church and love it.

I completed my student teaching.

I enjoyed time with friends and family in between all the schoolwork.

Most importantly.... I FINISHED school on November 26, 2008.

Things that I am looking forward to in 2009....

A girls weekend with mom and Grandma at the Amish door in February

A 2 week and few days vacation in Florida with the entire family.

A get away trip to Florida with just my mom on mother's day weekend.

Graduation..April 26 with my Education honors cords. YEAH!!!

Finding teaching job in the K-3 range/ or continue to stay at the library until I find the right teaching job.

Meeting my friends babies that will be entering the world this year. Good Luck to all.

I know that there is more I should be thinking of, but this at least takes me to Mothers day. I will add on when more come to mind!


I hope you all have a happy and healthy New Year. Until Next week...

No comments: