Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally....

I am able to sit and up date. I know that I am long overdue and many of you probably thought that i forgot how to post. Lots has happened since the last post. I had a successful interview with Jackson local Assistant Superintendent. Successful enough that he took a copy of my e-portfolio with him. YEAH. I was excited and pleased. Since then I have GRADUATED and have earned my B.S. in Education K-3.

Now that school is completed I am finding plenty of other things to fill my time, such as spending time with the family, baking cookies and other goodies, catching up on house work and of course decorating for the holidays. I can't believe that Christmas is less then 20 days away. I guess that it is a good thing I am done shopping for the family and friends.

Right now I am just trying to have fun and relax, which is something that I have not been able to do in a very long time. I have this feeling that one night I will feel like I am forgetting to do something, like pack my school bag.

Work is going very well. Last week was my first week back to full time since the end of August, so getting back into the swing of things was a little hard, but by Wednesday I had it down pat. We have a new staff member starting tomorrow and another in about two weeks. It will be a change, but with all the changes I have been through in the 12.5 years I have work in the library, I am game for anything and go with the flow. I am excited for both persons to start and hear what they have in store for our building.

That's about it in a nutshell. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with posts and life now that school is over. Hope everyone is happy, healthy and staying warm. Until next time....

No comments: