Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a week

this has been. It has been a very trying week for me. If something could go wrong it did. The week started out on a good foot and then as each day progressed and the week marched on it got worse. This was to be a fun week for myself and the kids, but so far it has not turned out that way. We have had a very dis organized week and needless to say today was the worse. We had teachers out, and subs in and the classes were all out of sorts because we needed to change schedule and so much more. Schedule changes are not the easiest to do with Kindergartners. But we survived. Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching. I then have two weeks and three days left. I will still be at the school, but observing other class grades in which I am licenced for. I am kind of looking forward to that after the week I have had.

In other news, not much else is happening. Just working on my e-portfolio and reflective portfolio and preparing for my mock interview that is in two week. After this coming Tuesday and turning in my portfolios I will be one the verge of being done. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone. When you look at the whole picture I only have three weeks left. What will I do with my time when I don't have to write lesson plans for a semester! RELAX that is what I will do!

Hopefully the next time that I post I will be able to tell you that the e-portfolio went well and I scored GREAT on it as well as the reflective portfolio. Until then....enjoy this Beautiful weather that God has blessed us with this week!

No comments: