Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fishing, riding, playing

that is what my week has consisted of thus far. I am afraid to know what this weekend will bring. Last week friends of our family came in from Illinois and we have been spending as much quality time with them as possible. On Sunday we went fishing and enjoy being by the pond. We caught lots of fish , 30 bluegill to be exact and about 8 bass. That night we cleaned the fish and are getting ready to have a fish fry this Friday at Grandpa's with everyone.

We have been playing the game corn hole that Matt got for Christmas this year and well that is a fun game. We are getting good at it, but would not want to be in a competition anytime soon. HA.

I have been busy playing tennis, played singles last night at the high school and lost 4-6 and then turned around and won 6-4. I was very tired today from that and am feeling it in my legs. I have also been riding my bike and working up to riding a little more each day, but with the hills on my road, that is a workout. Hope I will be able to build us enough esteem and ride in to the high school and back one night.

I am looking forward to going to Nancy's on Saturday morning with my mom to make a project with stamping supplies that is called Jacob's Ladder. Then I will be able to pick out photos to put on it...may turn out to be a pretty neat gift for someone. Then Sat night I am going to a Graduation party at my cousins for my cousin that lives in Hungry and graduated high school but he and his sister are camp counselors at Camp Carl this summer. Their mother is coming in tomorrow, dad could not get away from work to do so. also this weekend is when Bryan and Robin are coming home from Costa Rica. They have been there for 2 years. It will be good to see them and have them back home for good.

Keep your fingers crossed, my Praxis score will be coming the first of next week. I know mine are crossed.

Till Next time.....

No comments: