Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time to catch up

I know...I know...it's been a long time since the last post.

Teaching kindergarten has really kept me busy. Things are never quiet in kindergarten.

We are busy getting things ready to do the 3rd nine weeks assessments and report cards. Spring break is fast approaching...and yes I am going to Florida for a week with the family.

This winter has been rough with all the snow, and the snow days and catching up and now having to make them up....but This is Ohio...so it goes with the territory!~

I have been subbing at the library as well in addition to teaching.

My mom and I have been working a project to show our family heritage. We are working a scrapbooks and we are almost finished with my dad's side of the family and then we will begin mom's side.

Other than that , we have just been digging out from all the snow and water lately. I am so ready for Spring.

Hope that everyone is well, and will try to update upon my return from family vacation.

until then................

No comments: