Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two week re-cap

I know it has been awhile since the last update...



First I want to announce that Matt placed first in men's singles in Medina for tennis and third in mixed doubles on June 6. I was so proud of him and he did a great job even though the score keepers were no good.



Second, the conference that I presented at in Columbus for the library went very very well. My co-worker and I rocked and have gotten many responses already wanting patterns and other ideas from us as well. That tells me that we were effective and covered what they wanted to hear. We were down there for 2 1/2 days and took classes ourselves and learned a lot too.



Lastly, I have been getting things ready with everyone at work for the Summer Reading Club to start next week. We are all getting things ready for the kickoff in which we are serving ice cream. Then let the other programs begin. I like summer reading, but it sure makes the summer go by to fast.

That is about it. Hopefully the next post will have some kidisms from the Ice Cream social at work and other programs as well. I will try very hard to remember them. Until then.......

No comments: