Thursday, August 20, 2009

A quick update

This is going to be a short and quick update.

Not much has been happening right now. I did have an interview for a teaching position for 1st grade in Osnaburg (East Canton) but i did not get it and I am fine with that. It was my first official teaching interview and i was please with how it went and am glad I had the opportunity to do so. I know with God's timing something will come about. I just have to remember to stop and thanks God for all the things I have at this time.

It's been a stressful week at work, but we have managed and we are getting through it.

Matthew had a softball game last night and he was the catcher and he did really well. They did lose but it was fun to watch them. This Saturday he is playing in a tourney in Massillon and we of course are all going to the game. But before going to the game, I am getting my hair done way to early in the morning, then going with mom and Grandma to a card making get together where we are going to learn new folds and then off to the ball game. Saturday night is also the balloon lift off in Louisville and if the wind is blowing the right way they will come over the house and farm here. They usually do and we have the neatest pictures from that too.

That's about it. Told you it was a quick one. Till next time......

No comments: